Mid-Level Python Engineer
This growing company is looking for strong, experienced Python Engineers to join their growing team and help build out their core SaaS platform. You’d be working with a dynamic team that has been very successful thus far. They look for engineers that value the fundamentals and appreciate clean, artful code.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Python experience
- Experience with various databases both relational and nonrelational
- Cloud experience with AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Django/Flask/Jinga/Falcon/etc.
- CICD experience with Docker/Jenkins/Kubernetes/etc.
- Exposure to Redis, Cassandra, or other nonrelational databases
- BS in CS/Related
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Back End Development
- 20% Front End Development
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Casual Environment
- Equity/Options within the company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.