Staff Software Engineer
A leading cloud-based platform for modernizing business planning located in Palo Alto is growing their Data Management team! They have recently joined forces with a well established leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.
This current team is fluent in Java and are experts in NoSQL Databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, and Redis. They work with cutting-edge technologies and you will get to experience working with distributed systems, fault-tolerance, and redundancy. If you consider yourself an expert with NoSQL databases, then we want to talk to you!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in CS or related field
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Java development
- RESTful web services
- Distributed systems, fault-tolerance, redundancy
- US work authorization is required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Large NoSQL environment experience
- Experience moving RDBMS to NoSQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in multiple database languages
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend Development
- 0% Frontend Development
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration – Communication is key!
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vision, Dental, Life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch and snacks
- In-house personal training, mobility workshops & yoga
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.