Hybrid Mobile Developer
A worldwide leader in gaming and entertainment software is growing their development team here in their Toronto office. You will be working on software that is used by millions of people DAILY around the world. This is a very professional and technically savvy group with a solid base of users and number of great products.
This is hybrid mobile position using Angular, Ionic and Cordova. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and stable company while growing both professional and technically.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Angular development experience
- Experience with Ionic and Cordova
- Strong Object Oriented program ability
- Rest and Soap web services
- MySQL experience, including scaling and optimization
- Excellent written and oral communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Java back end experience
- Coming out of a Linux environment
- Computer science degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front end
- 10% Back end
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks of vacation and extra PTO
- Fun and professional working environment
- Brand new office and equipment
- TTC accessible
- Working on some fantastic products using around the world
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.