Senior Java Developer - Contractor
A client based in Toronto’s west end is looking to hire a senior java developer to help create complex web based applications. Candidates must be strong in Java 8 and microservices and be able to modify the design and functionality of the clients’ own websites. The client is a major player and provider of tax and audit software applications used by clients worldwide.
Required Skills & Experience
- Java 8, HTML, XML, JSS, CSS
- Spring boot and microservices architecture
- Restful APIs from scratch
- Knowledge of multi-threading, concurrency
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write code in single threaded or UI driven applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Java 8
- 50% Microservices architecture, Restful APIs and Spring Boot
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 9–12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.