Senior iOS Developer
One of the top software startups in Toronto is looking to add a senior iOS developer on a 4 month contract to their team. This company develops large scale mobile applications for some of the top retailers in the world and urgently needs this developer to revamp a mobile app that is used daily by millions of people. From a technical aspect the right person for this role needs to have experience with both Objective C and Swift.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of native development experience
- Professional experience with Swift and Objective C
- Prior experience working in a startup
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Published apps in the Apple store
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% mobile development in iOS
- 100% Hands On Development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 4 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Option to extend the contract after completion
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.