Big Data Developer
One of the biggest ecommerce companies in the world is looking to hire on a Senior/Lead Big Data Developer. They are looking for someone who has expert knowledge in the Hadoop Ecosystem as well as a master in Scala. This position will have the opportunity to be a mentor for the team in developing and designing Backend and Data pipeline systems. You will also help build a highly scalable and performant eCommerce platform to match the exponential growth. This salary can pay upwards of 120K for the right experience and technical skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of software development experience working in Scala, Java or Python.
- Great knowledge working with Big data technologies like Spark ETLs, Hadoop, Hive and Kafka +3 years working with Spring Boot
- Experience in building and designing scalable Data pipeline
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with containerization with Docker
- Building CI/CD pipeline for deploying spark jobs
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Big Data
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.