Senior Backend C#/Cloud Developer
Working in a close knit team using Agile Development practices, you will have responsibility for designing and developing the full stack of cloud software, databases, and algorithms used to collect, process, analyze and visualize the data collected by our survey systems. Our client’s appetite for more detailed information sooner is growing and you will be part of transitioning the entire technology stack to 3D, and geospatial into the cloud.
Required Skills & Experience
- Work in a team using agile methodologies
- Design and Implement new features.
- Measure your progress and quality using benchmarking tools to evaluate and optimize code.
- Stay up-to-date on current software development trends and practices.
- Enjoy spending time on new ideas and research, sharing with the team and learning.
- ASP.NET Web APi, HTML5/CSS3+, Angular4+
- RESTful API
- Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices, OO design patterns
- High Performance / Distributed Computing
- Docker containers, Serverless, Asynchronous Design
- MS SQL Server
- Continuous Integration / Deployment, Unit Testing
- Demonstrated ability to learn new platforms and technologies quickly
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% C#/Asp.net
- 50% Angular/AWS
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Architecture
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.