Intermediate Back End Developer
One of the fastest growing software and analytics companies in data and customer management located in the heart of Toronto is looking to hire for an Intermediate Back End Developer. Ideally looking for a candidate that has strong Back-end Java experience working with algorithms and strong in mathematics! Currently they have clients globally, and looking to grow out their team in order to deliver applications and programs.
You are energetic, personable, and looking for a challenge with all things Java! You would also have experience working on building web-based applications within J2EE using Springboot, microservices and rest, if you have Angular this is a huge plus! This is a full-time position with salary expectations up to $90K with a bonus, vacation and health benefits!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience with Java/J2EE
- Springnoot Experience
- Worked with RESTful Webservices
- Experience with Microservices
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Angular 1, or Angular 1.5
- Experience with large amounts of data is ideal
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Package, Vacation, Personal Bonus, Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Team Lunches