Senior ASP.NET Engineer
A well established product-based company in Toronto is looking for an experienced engineer to join their award winning application development team. The company is looking for a senior level full-stack .NET engineer to lead junior members of the team and establish solutions for both existing and new applications.
The company is working with some of the latest and in-demand technologies. The ideal candidate for this job will be passionate about working with cutting edge tech and always be willing to learn something new from those around them.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years with C#
- Knowledge of most current versions of ASP.NET MVC
- Proficient with Angular 2
- Experience working in a microservices environment
- Experience implementing REST
- Proficient with SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Comfortable taking charge in a team environment
- Experience with React
- Exposure to cloud technologies
- Familiarity with TDD
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 35% Front-end
- 30% Middle-tier
- 35% Back-end
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Leadership
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.