UI/UX Designer (Contract)
The leading online payment platform headquartered in San Jose is looking to hire a UI/UX Designer. The ideal candidate is an all-around designer with both interaction and visual design skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. Their focus is on their merchant service platform that allows enterprise clients to log and manage transactions. You would collaborate closely with the Senior Designer on the team working on their desktop application.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in the study of design including one of the following; Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors or equivalent project/portfolio experience.
- 2-4 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Experience doing workflows, interaction design, wireframing and prototyping
Desired Skills & Experience
- A thorough understanding of UX methodology and lifecycle across key channels and platforms.
- Previous experience working on a cross functional team
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UI Design
- 50% UX Design
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.