UX Designer | Contract
The global leader of AI computing is looking to hire a UX Designer on contract. Ideally looking for someone who excels at creating scalable design systems backed up by qualitative and quantitative data, designs for both product and creative perfection. If you love to understand what drives engagement with content for people and orchestrate systems that are optimized to drive user happiness while meeting the business objectives then you could be a great fit! As an evangelist for design, you are also an expert in collaborating with product managers, engineering, and user research teams. Your work directly impacts the user experience for their end users.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Symbolic Systems, HCI, Cognitive Science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Full-Stack designer, previous experience at corporation or high functioning agency
- Extremely product-minded
- 2+ years of experience delivering top tier interaction and behavioral designs.
- Experience with user centered and visual design. Experience in prototyping and front-end development.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web, PC and mobile applications with thorough process.
- Experience with Omnigraffle & Photoshop
Desired Skills & Experience
- MA/MS degree in Design, Art and Design or a related field or 3 years of meaningful work experience, including demonstrated experience designing usable product and interfaces.
- Ability to work within a highly technical environment; deep understanding of technical requirements and limitations
- Effectiveness in working across interpersonal boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
- Demonstrated strengths in analytical, problem-solving, and creative skills and curiosity about business and seeks to understand what drives optimization, efficiency and the bottom line.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction designs clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Individual Design
- 50% Team Collaboration
- 90% New Design
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.