Staff Front-End Engineer
One of the fastest growing IoT and wireless computing startup for mobile and tablet apps are looking for a Staff Front End Engineer. You’ll be responsible for building out the UI for their existing business applications and developing new consumer facing UI applications written in React.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of professional experience in a front end engineering role
- Hands-on experience with React.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a fast-paced cross-functional team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with data visualization technologies is a huge plus: D3, Highcharts, etc.
- Full-Stack/DevOps experience is also nice to have: Django, Python, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% front end coding
- 100% Hands On
- 90% New development
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive salaries + meaningful equity
- 401(k) program and matching
- Flexible hours
- Gym subsidy
- Reimburse Caltrain passes
- Ping pong table/video games/VR rooms
- Generous vacation policy
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.