System Reliability Engineer - Linux, Customer Facing
A well-established data analytics startup is looking to bring on a Systems Reliability Engineer to their growing team. This company is using AI-driven software platform to help businesses and users make the smartest decisions. As a systems reliability engineer, you will help this company take the next step in their growth in establishing better analytical searches for quick answers at high scale. You will be marking with their on prem solutions as they move towards more open source tools and assist well known customers with their product.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Linux operating systems
- Experience working with distributive systems and clusters
- Experience with database, specifically SQL
- Proficient working with escalation
- Previous experience with monitoring tools, such as Graphana, Influx, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with established startups
What You Will Be Doing
- Distributive Systems
- Customer Facing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Zero out of pocket expenses for healthcare
- Flex Hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- 401k Plan
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.