Senior Software Developer - Java
A growing company in the Downtown Atlanta is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their team . This candidate must be eager to tackle problems and have a diverse technology background.This person must also be open to working with Java and other source technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-5+ years programming experience using Java
- 3+ years in Database management
- SQL Server and NoSQL database experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands on
- 80% Team Collaboration
- 30% client side
- 70% server side development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $75/hr, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Month conversation date
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.