Senior .NET Developer
Required Skills & Experience
- MVC or Webforms
- Web API or WCF
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Building web services
- 40% Bug fixes and patching current systems
- 20% Other duties required by management
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.