The advertising technology space is a niche being driven by progressive use of technology and has been seeing a ton of growth. Hiring for a Ruby Engineer to join a fast paced environment and growing team that wants to take on some of the most exciting technical challenges within the world of Rails. This engineer will work mostly with Ruby on the backend, but also be working to implement newer programming languages like Clojure and GO into the service oriented architecture. Company growth is tremendous, and personal growth is very important. Also one of the only products using machine learning and artificial intelligence in a heavy production environment and making it work for clients. If you want to work on a product that is used 8-10 hours a day, and be part of a team on the forefront of technology, come join.
· Experience in an open source, OO language (PHP, Python, Java, Ruby)
· Understanding of MVC structure
· MySQL or PostgreSQL experience
· Experience following SDLC best practices and delivering quality software
· Background in startups in nice to see too, but by no means a requirement
· In depth experience with Rails would be a huge plus
· Knowledge of test driven development is nice to have
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Ruby on Rails
- 100% Hands On
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) matching
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flex hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.