Senior Full Stack Engineer (C#, .NET, Angular, SQL
A financial SaaS company in Toronto is looking to add a senior software engineer to their team for a 6-month contract to hire position.
You will be responsible for building out the webservices during the integration of their two flagship platforms. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of professional experience with C#, ASP.NET Web API, Webservices (REST/SOAP), and SQL. You will be joining their core development team of 5 other engineers and report directly to the VP level. The plan is to convert to full time once the project is completed!
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of professional .NET development experience
- Experience building out Webservices
- Experience with Web API is a MUST
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the FinTech industry
- Experience working for a SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree in Comp Sci or related field
- Excellent communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Building webservices
- 30% Web development with C#, Web API
- 10% SQL (Stored procedures)
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-8 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.