A Downtown fast growing start-up within the Real-Estate industry is seeking an experienced Senior/Lead Product Designer to join their dynamic and talented team and move their company forward. An ideal candidate has excellent work with visual designs and is able to balance the work with architecture, unit testing etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative product design process, including how to develop and use wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and high fidelity visuals
- Proficiency with current design tools including Sketch, Creative Suite, Invision, etc. and good ol’ pen and paper to define your work at both low and high fidelity
- Passion for solving core product problems while owning all facets of a user experience (strategy, interaction design, and research)
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines including product, engineering, data analysts and more
- Product Design & UI/UX abilities show in a portfolio of live projects
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working in a highly collaborative way where the expectations for every single person are high
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UI
- 50% UX
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.