Software Developer in Test
A product based startup right downtown Toronto is looking to expand their automation/testing team with a Senior Engineer. Working on some really exciting and cool projects, they are looking for engineers with experience with developing test frameworks from scratch as well as identifying possibilities of improvement on existing frameworks as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience with automation and manual testing
- Strong understanding of OOP development and ability to identify issues with code
- Selenium and Capybara experience
- Ability to work on full cycle testing
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Computer Engineering or Science Degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Security testing is a nice to have
- Experience with Jenkins
- Prior experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Groovy
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Automation Testing
- 20% Manual Testing
- 50% Development of new frameworks
- 20% Revamping existing frameworks
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $105K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Fantastic working culture
- Ample opportunity for growth, both professional and personal
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.