Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
A boutique company in downtown Toronto is looking to bring on a Senior .NET developer that fully understands and has experience in the complete SDLC. You will be part of a collaborative team that is working on next generation financial application.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of C#/ASP.Net, with MVC6
- 2+ years of technical lead experience
- Strong Design expertise with SOA architectures
- Experience working on high availability web applications and experience performance tuning web applications
- Strong SQL skills writing stored procedures, views, functions and triggers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering would be a strong asset
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% C#/ASP.Net
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $115,000, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Dental, medical, prescription drug plan
- All standard holidays.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.