Senior .NET Architect/Developer
An innovative and exciting energy company based in Mississauga is looking for a Senior .Net Architect/Developer to help remove the mystery from energy billing! The company is working on a system that delivers fixed energy payment plans to both commercial and residential clients, and they are looking for an individual who will be responsible for architecting and defining the overall structure and evaluation of the company’s new software. Because you’ll be working from start to finish on each project, it’s essential to understand all aspects of each system, from both a business and technical point of view. They will be doing all from scratch development and are looking for Full Stack developers who have experience with the latest front end and back end technologies. This means having a full working knowledge of technologies like Angular/React, .netcore, Node, and MVC framworks.
This also role requires a thorough understanding of business functions and processes, an in-depth understanding of the organization’s technology portfolio and capabilities, as well as external options.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years of architecture experience
- Strong object oriented programming experience to include backend APIs, web-services, and public/Hybrid cloud services applications.
- Dynamic web application development experience with large-scale transaction processing requirements.
- Experience working in an agile team environment using scrum methodology.
- Ability to work with external teams for Infrastructure issues, network configuration, and applications hosting services.
- Experience in SQL Server
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA in computer science
- Great communication and leadership skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Architecture
- 40% Coding
- 40% Hands On
- 60% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.