Senior iOS Developer at Innovative Startup
This rapidly growing startup that develops ed tech software is looking to add a senior iOS developer to their team. This company develops software for the K through 12 industry that allows students to better understand the path to their dream University and career. They have an incredible work hard play hard culture, and the current project is re-architecting their platform to the latest version of Swift. The right person for this role will start as a 6 to 12 month contractor but ideally will convert to full time by the end of the term. Aside from having at least 2 years of professional experience developing and architecting applications in Swift you must have at least 5 to 7 years of experience developing mobile applications and ideally have published apps in the store.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 to 7 years of mobile development experience
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience developing and architecting applications in Swift
- Great team player and a willingness to learn
- Prior experience working in a startup or SaaS environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Published apps in the store would be a huge plus
- Any knowledge of Android would be a nice to have but not required
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% mobile development in iOS
- 85% Hands On Development
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Option to convert to full time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.