An e-commerce and software company is looking to hire for a Linux Administrator to join their operations team in Toronto. You will be responsible for the Linux environment. A very hands-on role that requires an individual that has worked in a Linux environment especially with Debian. Excellent company perks and the ability to travel once or twice to Europe a year!
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux Operating Systems (Debian)
- Working with Postgres Clusters
- Administration of over a hundred virtual machines, with Google Cloud is a plus!
- Tier 3 Support, troubleshooting and monitoring etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Automation tools like Ansible and Puppet is a bonus!
- Hands on Experience with Server, email systems
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Linux (Debian)
- 20% Tier 3 Support work
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.