UX Designer (Contract)
Are you interested in a company culture where each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference? If so, I have a role for you! My client is a global networking, wireless, and security company that focuses on innovation and connecting everything – people, process, data, etc. to change our world for the better. From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns, and protects, to building services that accelerate businesses and business results. Their technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education, and much more. All of this is done while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Currently hiring a UX Designer to work on their network routing analytics platform. The focus of this role is to create a better experience for the network operators and the service as a whole. Currently there aren’t many UI guidelines in place which provides a real opportunity to be creative both on desktop and responsive web platforms.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience leading UX projects from start to finish, working collectively with product management and engineering teams
- 4+ years of experience in UX Design
- Expert in designing mock-ups including wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes
- Excellent understanding of user needs to define interaction models and workflows
- Thorough portfolio demonstrating recent UX design experience
- Highly proficient in Sketch, InVision, or similar design tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- HCI degree or other related degree
- Basic understanding of CSS/Bootstrap
- Startup experience highly preferred
- Experience building front end tools for a database, data warehouse, business analytics tool or security product
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UX Design
- 100% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.