Senior C# ASP.NET Developer
A top fleet management transportation company is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join their growing team. This product based company located in in the heart of downtown Toronto is looking to grow out its software development team with some of the top engineers in the Toronto area that share a knack for data-driven applications and fast-paced development environments. This is a great opportunity to join a team of folks who share the same passion for the development of scalable, state-of-the-art software products using the .Net stack and updated web technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience of professional software development experience with the .Net stack
- 3+ years of AngularJS, knockout, or backbone experience
- Experience with WCF, Web API, or REST
- Experience with Entity Framework and Linq
- Previous experience with SQL Server 2008/2012
- BS OR MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS or Azure is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% C# development
- 50% .NET development
- 100% Hands On (team collaboration, back end development)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks PTO
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus structure
- 401K with generous match
- Casual dress
- Catered lunches
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.