Product Quality Specialist
A growing SaaS company located in the heart of Downtown Toronto are looking to take on a Product Quality Specialist to join their team. This role would be a hybrid of QA, BA, and Scrum. This is a client facing role and they are looking for someone that can do manual testing, gather requirements, understanding client technical environments, lead scrum meetings and sprints. This is an opportunity to the point of multiple roles within this upward trending startup.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years in QA
- At least 2 years as a BA or Product specialist
- Understanding of Jira and ability to lead QA
- Understand agile methodology using Scrum or Kanban
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Comfortability within a client facing role
- Familiarity or experience with Selenium
- Ability to build test scripts from scratch
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Red Hat Linux
- 50% Windows Server 2010
- 50% QA
- 50% BA/ Product tasks
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.