.NET Fullstack Engineer
Have you ever been in line for a flight and thought to yourself, "There has to be a more efficient way to go about this process"? Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, a growing start up is looking to bring on a .Net engineer to perfect their tracking and analytics in the commercial avionic industry. The role would be FullStack and be responsible for the creation of state of the art web interfaces utilizing .NET/.NETCore services.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ professional work experience, focusing on and specializing in C#, .NETCore, Angular.JS, Angular2+, Typescript, Bootstrap, and SQL Servers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient in C#, .NET/.NETCore and MVC
- Strong understanding of Typescript and Bootstrap
- Knowledge of SSAS
- Implementation of WebAPI services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solid background in WPF and MVVM
- Strong coding testing and Transact-SQL skills
- Experience with SCRUM/AGILE
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% App Development
- 20% App Management
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive pay: at $60/hr DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.