Senior DevOps Engineer - Contract
A fortune 500 industrial supply company building an inventory management platform for their clients is bringing on a Senior DevOps contractor to automate builds, set up Ansible and work at the OS layer to create images on various tablets.
The ideal candidate will be a senior engineer who can hit the ground running. Someone who has dabbled with creating images, working with drivers or working at the OS level would be a plus. This will be a long term contract with a high probability of flipping to a perm role. The engineer will need to get up and running in the Los Angeles office but there will be work from home options a few days a week.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Linux Sys admin experience
- Configure management using Ansible
- Experience with source control and ticketing systems (Git, Jira, etc)
- TCP/IP, DNS, NTP, NFS, LDAP, SSH, Kerberos
- Familiarity with system hardening best practices
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux Servers (AWS, Bash)
- 100% Hands On (team collaboration)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients