User Experience Design Associate
A fast-paced mobile design company who creates digital experiences for Fashion and Lifestyle Brands is seeking to hire a User Experience Design Associate. Located in Los Angeles, this web design and development agency specializes in website design, development, and digital marketing. The User Experience Design Associate would be designing products that meet standard usability objectives for fashion and lifestyle brands.
The perfect match for the User Experience Design Associate will present ideas to design and engineering teams, senior executives, and clients. Overseeing the whole design process, your projects will represent the clients’ brands while creating simple and effective solutions. A creative, outgoing, experienced web designer with strong presentation skills would match perfectly with this position!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year professional, working design experience
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools for UI/UX such as Adobe Creative Suite, Azure, Sketch and InVision Zeplin
- Interest in web and mobile design; specifically, e-commerce for fashion and lifestyle
- Online portfolio
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience utilizing website analytics tools
- Experience with e-commerce design
- Familiarity with SEO techniques
- Development skills in HTML5/CSS3
- Formal graphic design background
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Adobe Creative Suite, Azure, Sketch and INVision, Zeplin
- 25% SEO techniques
- 25% HTML5 and CSS3
- 40% Creating UX deliverables such as wireframes, functional specifications, sitemaps, user journeys, flows, personas, and site audits
- 40% Conducting usability testing to determine how designs are accepted by end users
- 20% Leading stakeholder interviews
- Competitive Pay: Up to $35/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.