Front End Developer
An exciting new position has opened at a company that, through technological innovation, is reshaping healthcare delivery for an aging population. The role is for a Front-End Developer and involves being responsible for developing and maintaining high quality web experience for our clients.
You will support the ongoing enhancement of the user experience of the website and apps, develop new features, and proof of concepts with direction from the business and developments leads. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience developing.
Required Skills & Experience
- Angular JS
- Working knowledge of responsive development techniques
- Git and GitHub experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Able to function in an agile product team
- MEAN stack experience
- Experience with canvas manipulation
- Experience working at a start up
- Experience working at healthcare organization
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% UX Design
- 30% UX Research
- 40% Front End Development
- 50% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- 10% Lead responsibilities
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible dress code
- Great work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.