Lead UX Designer
A worldwide leader of consumer electronics is growing a unique team of design thinkers, developers and strategists to work on consumer-facing platforms and products like smart TV, wearable, mobile, smart home, and other exciting new ventures. Their Santa Clara design team consists of experienced folks who have a passion to build distinctive solutions that solve real user needs, by employing best practices in design and engineering. We’re seeking a Lead UX Designer who has demonstrated a history of bringing personality, identity, and distinctiveness to brands and consumer products. As a design team lead you’ll be working on products with touch points in both software and hardware. Defining holistic and strategic initiatives is part of our company culture. This is an IC position reporting to the Director of UX but you will be expected to play a large and influential leadership role with your peers on the design team and other cross-functional teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Holistic agency/startup background
- Experience working on a variety of products – not just web and mobile applications
- Passion for setting the direction for a team of experienced designers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Startup-paced environment
- Leadership experience is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UX Design
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- 10% Management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Incredible team/work environment!
- Catered lunches
- Flexible scheduling
- Senior team of industry experts
- Basic health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401K with company match!
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity/Paternity leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.