Are you someone who enjoys working across all platforms? Are you someone who enjoys the eCommerce space? Are you someone who enjoys creating the visuals of a new application from scratch? If you answered yes to all the above, then I have a role for you! A well-known eCommerce company is looking to bring on a Visual Designer to work on their mobile and web platforms on a 6 month contract.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Symbolic Systems, HCI, Cognitive Science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- eCommerce experience
- Understanding of design systems
- Portfolio of UI work samples for web, PC and mobile applications with thorough process.
- Prototyping experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction designs clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Individual Design
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.