Senior React.js Engineer
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Minimum of 2 years of React.js experience
- Past experience working in a consulting or startup environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Team player and any mentorship experience is a big plus
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front end development
- 85% Hands On Development
- 10% Team Collaboration
- 5% Mentorship
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 4 weeks of vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.