Senior .Net Developer
A local company in Downtown Toronto are looking to bring on Senior .Net Developers to come in and join their expanding team. They build a product used by major sports teams across various leagues in North America. The role is a mix of hands on development, architecture and team lead responsibilities.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of hands on .Net development, ideally using .Net Core recently
- Architect and design experience
- Provide code reviews and mentor junior staff
- Experience in a product or SaaS environment
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of AWS
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% ServerSide development
- 30% Front End development
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.