A leading accounting company in downtown Toronto is looking for a Salesforce Consultant to join their Toronto team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert in Salesforce application functionality, technology, implementation, project management, and software development methodology
- Lead Salesforce implementations from proposal to delivery
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets or exceeds functional requirements
- Lead the implementation team through the full project life-cycle and responsible for the successful execution and delivery of the project
- Demonstrate understanding and solving business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies, delivering Social & Mobile Enterprise platforms, and designing and developing platform-based applications that meet client business needs.
- Develop and sustain client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 years of salesforce consulting experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Salesforce Developing
- 50% Consulting
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.