My team has recently partnered with one of Toronto’s leading product based companies in the travel industry. Our client is looking for a creative and solutions oriented C# developer that would join the team on contract to enhance their custom product. The ideal candidate will have experience working the full system development life cycle, from architecture and design through to the implementation and support. This is a back end position that will allow a developer to spend time working heavy with C#, SQL, Cloud development, algorithms and Angular 4. For the right person, this role can pay up to $130k
Required Skills & Experience
- Master or Bachelors degree with a computer, science, or mathematical focus
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Prior experience in an Agile environment
- Aptitude for learning new applications quickly
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Back end Development
- 20% Front End Development
- 100% Hands On
- 90% Coding ; 10% Architecture and Design
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 8 - 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, and vision
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.