Mid-Level Java Engineer (SaaS)
A large start up downtown needs a developer like you!
They are building an industry-leading application that pays people to rent their unused assets. They’re partnered with some of the bigger names in the tech (Google for one) and with new partnerships in the works, openings in new markets, and a plethora of funding, they’re ready to grow.
Java development is key. The ideal person would be good with Java but interested in being involved with projects aimed at diversifying their technical abilities.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Java Development in a professional environment
- Spring and Hibernate
- Solid grasp of the server-side in a microservices environment
- SOLID OOP principals
- Experience working with AWS or GCP
- Capable of coming up with a proof of concept to help direct new development
Desired Skills & Experience
- JDK 8 is a big plus
- Spring boot is a plus
- Data engineering/Data Science experience is a plus (ELK stack, Lightbend, Hadoop. They like technical diversity)
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Development
- 20% Proof of Concept/R&D
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, (Salary will match experience level; they’re looking for multiple developers)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.