Senior User Researcher
Philadelphia’s premier provider of benefits, payroll, and onboarding software is urgently looking for a Senior User Researcher to join their team. This is a 6 month contract to hire that can pay up to $75/hr.
As a senior User Researcher you will be expected to handle user testing, and perform / lead user research across multiple products. The ideal candidate will also have deep knowledge of product design and how to perform research to drive customer centric product enhancement to drive customer retention, improve usability, improve the user experience, and align product features to customer and user needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert knowledge of user research techniques:
- Ethnographic research
- Contextual inquiry
- Persona development
- Heuristic analysis
- User validation
- Agile and lean processes with understanding of iterative customer centered product development
- Proven experience doing competitive research, content strategy, and development of user research analysis
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to lead the development of user research plans and strategize for multiple products
- Ability perform contextual and ethnographic research both remotely and at customer locations.
- Solid understanding user research as a practice area, and how to engage a product development team to drive quantitative results.
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% research
- 10% UX design
- 5% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3-6 Month contract to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.