Senior Security Engineer
A regional financial institution is rapidly growing in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania and they looking to expand their security team. They are looking to bring on a Senior Security Engineer for a contract role that will last between 12 to 24 months. They are looking to pay around $55 to $60 per hour for the right candidate, with great benefits. This would be the perfect role for anyone that wants to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development.
For this role, they are looking for someone that has experience with Cisco, IDS/IPS, DLP, VPN, MDM, BYOD, Identity/ Access Management, SIEM, Microsoft Security Solutions, CheckPoint, VMWare and IBM. Having any security certifications such as GSEC or CEH would be a big plus. Also having experience with routing and switching or wireless technologies would also be pluses for this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- IDS/IPS, DLP, VPN, MDM, BYOD
- Identify/ Access Management
- Microsoft and CheckPoint security solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Security certifications such as GSEC, CEH, etc.
- Routing and switching
- Wireless technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Cisco
- 20% IDS/IPS, VPN, MDM, BYOD
- 20% SIEM
- 15% Identity/ Access Management
- 15% Microsoft and CheckPoint Security Solutions
- 10% VMWare
- 5% IBM
- 30% Cyber security project
- 30% Identify customer cyber security risks and recommend hardware and software solutions
- 30% Increase areas of opportunity to improve the Security Practice or provide new solutions
- 10% Increase customer loyalty through effective communication, professionalism and going above and beyond the customer’s expectations
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55-$60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12-24Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.