Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong Ruby on Rails experience, or other open source technologies like Python or Java
- Familiar with RESTful API development
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiar in working in a startup environment
- Ops experience with tools like Docker, Jenkins, Elasticsearch
- React, Vue or Angular
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Ruby on Rails
- 70% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.