Lead Front End Developer
A leading service provider committed to preserving an open and secure internet experience- while respecting user privacy- is currently hiring. The team is looking to add Front End developers to work on its private network designed to improve connection stability, decrease lag and lower ping to increase overall performance while gaming. Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience and will either have experience as a Lead Front End developer or be ready to make the transition and start to take ownership.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience
- Expert level of HTML5, CSS3
- Strong understanding of Cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues
- Familiarity with version control systems like GIT, Mercurial, SVN
- Familiarity with WordPress
Desired Skills & Experience
- Frameworks: Ember, Angular JS, Backbone
- Unit testing experience
- Experienced with Agile/Scrum environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 55% Font End Development and Design
- 30% Cross-browser/cross-platform integration
- 15% Front End user experiences
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.