Junior Web Analyst
An industry leader in financial and credit management services located in Irvine, CA is seeking to a hire a junior-level web analyst on a 3-month contract (possibilities for extension) for their growing team. In this role you will get the opportunity to develop your skills supporting an enterprise-level web development team. You will report on web traffic trends and patterns and make recommendations for improvement. Some basic SQL skills will be necessary to query the web databases and generate reports. Excellent communication is a must have in this highly collaborative role.
If you are looking to cut your teeth with a major company in OC and develop professional experience, apply today!
At this time, the client is only considering candidates LOCAL to the Orange County area.
Required Skills & Experience
- 0-2 years of experience with SQL – ability to write queries and generate reports (a technical degree may offset some experience)
- Basic knowledge of web development principals
- Excellent communication – oral and written
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles including including revenue, conversion, and marketing campaign performance
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, analytics, or technical field
- SSRS, PowerBI, Tableau, or other reporting software
- Knowledge of and/or experience with web analysis software and tools
- Previous experience with search engine optimization
- Previous experience supporting high-traffic, public-facing applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Web analysis and reporting
- 20% Team collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $25/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.