Software Engineer (Distributed Systems | Java)
Are you a creative, driven Backend Engineer? Would you like to work hands-on with a product in a fun and rewarding environment? Our client is a local, Series B company looking to grow their Backend Team. With software that runs on existing Hadoop clusters, they give operators predictability, capacity, and visibility. The company’s dynamic cluster supervisor improves Hadoop to work better for you. The use of RAM, networks, CPU,disk, HDFS, per node/task, is constantly monitored for the cluster overall. If you'd like a role where you can utilize and grow your skills while impacting a product, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Exceptional Java skills
- Strong skills in systems engineering
- Professional experience optimizing system performance (Linux)
- Knowledge of developing large-scale, data-heavy distributed systems such as Hadoop
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of how distributed systems and components work together
- Strong algorithmic knowledge is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Team outings
- Pet friendly office
- Daily Mindfulness Sessions
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.