Lead C# Developer
Our Client is in the fixed pricing energy business. They are looking for a C# team lead to join their team and help build out several applications from scratch while migrating existing applications into brand new technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Lead a team to develop multi-tier enterprise level web applications using Microsoft .NET and SQL Server and enhancements for existing web properties using industry best practice and site standards
- Lead a team to develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures including creating, maintaining and developing documentation
- Diagnose and correct programming errors and ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve the issue, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvements
- Consult and work with Business Analysts to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems
- Follow our change management process when updating or deploying our applications
- Manage and work with other team members on design of software systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- NET Framework – ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, C#, Microsoft Identity Server
- AJAX/JSON, AngularJS, MVC, LINQ, Polymer, Polymer2
- XML Web Services, WCF and WebAPI
- Microsoft SQL Server 12, 14, 17, TSQL queries, Stored Procedure programming, familiarly with the SQL Broker and queues using availability groups
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% coding
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 20% Leading
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE, 10% bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.