Systems Integration Engineer
Our client is an adventure travel company, specializing in group tours, safaris, and expeditions around the world. They are looking for a Senior Systems Integrator to join their team downtown Toronto and help build-out existing and new applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- SSIS (significant experience required), ETL processes
- SQL queries (significant experience required)
- C# & Visual Studio programming (required)
- enterprise & financial account platform e.g. Dynamics GP or 365, SAP, Oracle EBS (any platform, we're changing ours soon anyways)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of core financial/accounting principles
- Alooma, Redshift, Looker
What You Will Be Doing
- 50 SSIS
- 50% ETL
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.