Lead C# Developer
One of our clients, a large consulting organization, is looking for a lead C# developer to join their team! They tackle several projects in many different industries for high-profile clients. They are looking for someone with Capital Markets experience to lead their .NET team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Develop and integrate existing and new code
- Develop high-performance, scalable and low-latency systems
- Work in an Agile environment
- Interact with clients
- Demonstrate effective mentorship and hands-on technical leadership to team members
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years’ experience in software development using C# .NET technologies
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL (primary MS SQL Server)
- 3+ years’ RESTful/JSON web service experience
- 2+ years’ experience in WPF and/or Silverlight
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with web and enterprise application development
- Strong understanding of client server architecture and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Demonstrated experience with queuing architecture, caching, and data streaming
- Experience working with Hadoop an asset
- Solid experience developing and implementing complex application components
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% C#
- 20% ASP.NET
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration (Leading)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.