Senior C# Developer
Our client is a trusted partner globally to scientists and laboratory analysts by providing the robotic tools required to enable basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. They are currently looking to grow their Toronto based team with Senior Software Developers. Using C# and WPF, this would be a mix of web and desktop applications that are used by thousands of laboratories across North America.
They are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver innovative products, diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience using C#
- Strong ability to analyses, design, architect and design new solutions as well as provide support for current and existing products
- Experience with WPF and MVVM would be a large asset
- Ability to participate in full life cycle of the development process
- Previous experience in medical or engineering organizations is preferred but not required
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% C# Development
- 10% SQL Server
- 10% API development
- 90% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Inhouse gym
- Daily meals
- Flex hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.