Senior C# Developer
A privately held investment firm located in Miami is looking to fill a senior C# developer position. Working out of their office in downtown Miami or the Bahamas, the ideal candidate will have ample experience in C# and ASP.NET development, and financial knowledge.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience:
- Angular 2+ (at least 1 year experience in a professional setting)
- Degree in Comp. Sci or comparable
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing applications hosted on Azure OR AWS
- Experience with Typescript OR React
- Experience researching different technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% C#
- 20% ASP.NET
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.