DevOps |Systems Engineer Linux/Windows Systems, Scripting
Interested in the auto industry? Want to work in an exciting fast paced environment? A well known South Bay car company is looking to bring on a TechOps/Systems engineer to help them build out the internal testing infrastructure within both a Linux and Systems environment. This company is continuing to grow their automotive line in the autonomous and electric space and are one of the most established companies in the Bay Area. As a TechOps engineer, you will also be dealing with deployment pipelines, systems provisioning, and working with automation. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience in both Linux and Windows operating systems
- Prior experience in infrastructure architecture
- Professional experience with Python and PowerShell/.Net scripting
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Circle CI, etc.)
- Having a systems foundation and networking skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiar with Puppet or another configuration management tool for automation
- Experience in C/C++ and python software developments
What You Will Be Doing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $60/hr
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Internal Growth
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.