Senior Android Engineer
This fortune 500 company is looking for a very senior level engineer to join their digital integrations team. This role is crucial to the development of this company’s IoT applications and will give you the chance to develop next generation of applications within the augmented reality and virtual reality space. The right person for this job needs to have at least 7 years of Native mobile application development experience and have a desire to venture into the machine learning space. Prior experience in the virtual reality or augmented reality space is a must.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of mobile development experience
- 5+ years of native Android development experience
- Experience working in the augmented reality and virtual reality space
- Experience developing enterprise level mobile applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Published apps in the store
- Any experience with Kotlin
- Architecture experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android Development
- 70% Hands On Development
- 15% Architecture and Design
- 15% Leadership
- Competitive Pay: Up to $150/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.